Snapshot of Consumers Mobile Web Behavior [INFOGRAPHIC]
According to data gathered from Netbiscuits, (Netbiscuits People’s Web Report to help relationships between brand and customer) which has the latest insights and analysis on consumers mobile web behavior, we have some interesting stats to take a look at today. If you’re lazy feel free and take a look at the quick stats below, but there is also an infographic as well.
Key findings from the report include:
• 76% of consumers will abandon a website if it’s not optimized for mobile browsing
• Over 30% simply won’t bother trying to use a brand’s non-optimized site, or turn to a competitor instead
• Search is the most popular activity on the mobile web, with 90% of respondents spending time on it each day
• 22.9% of respondents say they spend up to five minutes a day conducting online banking activities.
• 95% of consumers are now generally satisfied with using the web on their mobile devices
Netbiscuits CMO Daniel Weisbeck had this to say:
“The mobile web is one of the biggest disruptive technologies we have ever seen. The phenomenal uptake of its usage, alongside rumoured customer dissatisfaction with the quality of experience has been the main motivation for us to undertake this research.”
More reports from Netbiscuits can be found here.
Also see the infographic below.